RONDHUIT provides customers developing a search system that uses Lucene/Solr with technical consulting service. Depending on your project situations, RONDHUIT provides the most appropriate technical consulting and advices including the followings.
- A RONDHUIT consultant will join your search system development project as a team member. He/she will work with your team for requirements analysis, development/operation design, implementation, and test of your search system.
- A RONDHUIT consultant will join your search system development project as an advisor. He/she will timely respond to your questions, failure reports, and challenges during requirements analysis, development/operation design, implementation, and test of your search system in order to lead your project toward success.
- RONDHUIT will build and customize a search system that uses Lucene/Solr/Elasticsearch and/or perform operation verification (function/performance) of the system you created.
- RONDHUIT will create a prototype of a search system that uses Lucene/Solr/Elasticsearch.
- RONDHUIT will use actual data to help perform function/performance verification of Lucene/Solr/Elasticsearch for a customer that has a commercial search engine already installed and in operation but is considering to replace that with Lucene/Solr/Elasticsearch.
- RONDHUIT will give technical advices to customers, who are considering to install a commercial search engine, so that they can compare commercial search engine and other open source search engines with Lucene/Solr/Elasticsearch for consideration.
Elasticsearch is a trademark of Elasticsearch BV, registered in the U.S. and in other countries.